Practical considerations on the use of TPO-RAs in ITP
If you wish to view the details for the meeting, then please click the button.
Back to the Meeting Details
1. On average, how many adults with immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) do you treat in your practice per month?
a. I do not treat patients with ITP
2. What proportion of these patients have chronic ITP (vs primary ITP)?
e. Not applicable, I do not treat patients with ITP
3. What is your preferred 2nd line treatment option in most adults with chronic ITP?
b. Thrombopoietin-receptor antagonists (TPO-RAs)
4. On a scale of 1-5 (where 1 is not confident and 5 is extremely confident), how confident are you in treating adults with ITP with TPO-RAs?
5. Which of the following topic(s) would you most like to learn more about? Select all that apply:
a. When to start TPO-RAs
b. How to administer TPO-RAs
c. Home vs hospital administration
d. Efficacy of TPO-RAs
e. Safety of TPO-RAs
f. How to monitor safety and efficacy
g. Long-term remission
i. Adjusting treatment
6. Please submit your questions to the faculty:
7. Please submit your case study for discussion during the meeting:
COR2ED develops and implements high quality Independent Medical Education programmes to help improve the health of patients globally.
Disclaimer: The material and content contained in the website engage.COR2ED.com is for healthcare professionals only. Although every effort is made to ensure that the material within this website is accurate and timely, it is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information provided is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment and may not be applicable to every case or country.
© Copyright 2020 | All Rights Reserved
Website design & maintenance by Zesty Digital