You are not logged in
Visit our Twitter
Visit our LinkedIn
NTRK CONNECT Experts Knowledge Share
If you wish to view the details for the meeting, then please click the button.
Back to the Meeting Details
1. What is your specialty?
2. Please select the solid tumour types you are most interested in relating to NTRK fusion positive cancer (select all that apply)
Head and Neck (including Thyroid and Salivary gland)
Paediatric (IFS, Glioma etc)
Other solid tumour/s
3. On a scale of 1-5 (where 1 is not confident and 5 is extremely confident), how confident are you about the diagnostic approaches available to identify NTRK fusion positive cancer?
4. Have you diagnosed and/or treated patients with NTRK fusion positive cancer?
5. On a scale of 1-5 (where 1 is not familiar and 5 is extremely familiar), how familiar are you with the TRK inhibitor therapies available today?
6. On a scale of 1-5 (where 1 is not familiar and 5 is extremely familiar), how familiar are you with the efficacy and safety profile of TRK inhibitor therapies available today?
7. Do you have clinical experience with TRK inhibitor therapy/s in your clinical practice (or in clinical trial setting)?
8. Which TRK inhibitor therapy do you consider to be your 1st line choice for patients with NTRK fusion positive cancer?
No experience to date
9. On a scale of 1-5 (where 1 is not familiar and 5 is extremely familiar), how familiar are you with mechanisms of resistance to first generation TRK inhibitor therapies?
10. Please submit your question/s to the faculty:
11. Please submit your case study for discussion during the meeting:
COR2ED develops and implements high quality Independent Medical Education programmes to help improve the health of patients globally.
Disclaimer: The material and content contained in the website engage.cor2ed.com is for healthcare professionals only. Although every effort is made to ensure that the material within this website is accurate and timely, it is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information provided is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment and may not be applicable to every case or country.
© Copyright 2021 | All Rights Reserved