You are not logged in
GU CONNECT Experts Knowledge Share Imaging Controversies in CRPC: Does nmCRPC really exist? Meeting 2
If you wish to view the details for the meeting, then please click the button.
Back to the Meeting Details
1. On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 as extremely confident), how confident are you in your knowledge of nmCRPC?
2. On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 as extremely confident), how confident are you in determining the best treatment strategy for your patients with nmCRPC?
3. On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 as extremely confident), how confident are you in determining when to use next generation imaging versus conventional imaging for your patients?
4. In your clinical practice, do you currently favour early or delayed use of systemic therapies for your nmCRPC patients?
a. Use systemic medications earlier
b. Delay time to systemic therapy
c. Depends on individual patient
d. Not sure
5. Do you have any questions for the Faculty you would like them to consider within their opening remarks?
6. You are invited to provide a patient case study for discussion during this educational programme. Do you have a patient case study you are able to share?
COR2ED develops and implements high quality Independent Medical Education programmes to help improve the health of patients globally.
Disclaimer: The material and content contained in the website engage.COR2ED.com is for healthcare professionals only. Although every effort is made to ensure that the material within this website is accurate and timely, it is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information provided is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment and may not be applicable to every case or country.
© Copyright 2021 | All Rights Reserved
Website design & maintenance by Zesty Digital