You are not logged in
GI Nurses CONNECT Virtual Meeting
If you wish to view the details for the meeting, then please click the button.
Back to the Meeting Details
1. Within the field of GI and liver oncology nursing, what are currently the areas of greatest educational need for our target healthcare provider audiences?
2. What do you anticipate will be the most important news or development for GI and liver oncology nursing in the next 12 months?
3. Based on your answers to questions (1) and (2), and on the educational objectives for GI Nurses CONNECT, please recommend up to 3 educational topics that GI Nurses CONNECT should cover in the next 12 months.
4. Are there specific agenda items you wish to see discussed in the forthcoming meeting?
5. Which congresses (if any) do you plan to attend during the next 12 months?
6. Other than GI Nurses CONNECT have you been involved in a medical education programme in the last 12 months that you found particularly memorable and successful in delivering its educational objectives? What was it, and what made the programme so successful?
COR2ED develops and implements high quality Independent Medical Education programmes to help improve the health of patients globally.
Disclaimer: The material and content contained in the website engage.COR2ED.com is for healthcare professionals only. Although every effort is made to ensure that the material within this website is accurate and timely, it is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information provided is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment and may not be applicable to every case or country.
© Copyright 2021 | All Rights Reserved
Website design & maintenance by Zesty Digital